Positioned in the highly sought-after estate that is Riverstone Crossing, this outstanding Metricon-built home embraces a sophisticated lifestyle and family versatility. This four-bedroom residence presents a modern palette and quality use of space without sacrificing on design. With such great attention to detail, this Metricon-built home provides a functional layout with a tasteful design that'll be certain to excite.
• Large master suite with sliding door access to alfresco, expansive built-in robe and walk in robe. Open ensuite featuring large shower, double vanity and separate toilet
• Three remaining bedrooms with built-in robes, mirror sliders and built-in shelves, ceiling fans and awning windows
• Gourmet family kitchen in a function layout with newly installed SMEG stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop & range hood and generous storage
• Spacious walk-in pantry with high door way entry and convenient storage
• Open plan living spaces with built-in niches for tv and shelving
• The dining area resides within a gallery of glass sliders and French doors, drawing an abundance of natural light to the open plan kitchen, living and dining spaces
• The extended under roofline alfresco offers a comfortable space to enjoy both outdoor living and dining, surrounding by immaculate manicured gardens and discrete back yard
• Family bathroom features large shower, bath and separate toilet
• Separate laundry with security screen external access to paved courtyard with 2 x clotheslines
• DLUG with separate external access
• Reverse cycle ducted air con - zoned
• Indoor & outdoor speaker system
• Side access on both sides of dwelling
• Metricon - Grandview
• 5000 litre water tank
• 3x2m garden shed
• Wide entry through pivot door with security screen
• Low maintenance gardens
• Instantaneous gas hot water
• Low body corp.
Riverstone Crossing offers a wealth of lifestyle advantages for its residents to enjoy. The Stockland-built estate allows exclusive access to multiple family friendly facilities such as two large family swimming pools and spa, sauna, the fully equipped gym, function room, indulgent open spaces and surrounding walkways, the brand-new children's play-ground, cricket pitch and 24 hour patrolled security within the estate. The tennis court and basketball courts are the perfect sport for outdoor exercise and leisure.
Don't miss this opportunity to reap the rewards that Maudsland has to offer:
- Access to the M1 Motorway within 10mins
- 5mins to local shops and supermarket
- Great position for access to both public and private schools
- 20mins to Gold Coast Uni Hospital and Griffith University (14.5kms)
This residence is truly spectacular in all elements of design, quality and functionality. Don't let this opportunity pass you by. For additional property information, contact Khan 0450 523 057 or call to explore today!